.:ABOUT ME:.

Name: kitty-kill
Age: frozen at 18
Jung's Typology: INTJ: Introvert - 100%, iNtuitive - 75%, Thinking - 75%, Judging - 35%
Status: "i'm not yet married so i'm technically single" - ernest v.
From: nowheresville
Email: deicruxified@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bw_itch
Job: bitch of the south... part-time human
Interests: music, books, art, butane lighters, drums, guitar, pillows, aikido, mountain bikes, mp3's, cd's, food
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to music, sleeping, daydreaming, aikido, observing people, playing: rpg, drums, guitar
Music: metal, hardcore, speed, black, goth, dark wave, indie, punk, grunge, chill-out, new-age
Clubs/Orgs: aikido philippines, makiling southside aikido, las-piñas group of artists, students of philosophy in action (sophia), xiaoxiao (khan online guild...), pbf (hs barkada), dollhouse kin
IGN: khan online: ostara (micko level 84), Tristania (necromancer level 35), gubblebum (assasin level 27)

.:BLOG LINKS:.

be careful of what you whish for
madonna
random rantings
untitled for the unnamed
good bye ciara
hmm...
happy fluffy pink day
jung's typology test
my gods will becomes me...
lalala

October 2004
November 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006

.:DASEIN:.
the authentic ones:

akaialeinebakibbianxcacrisfroghaidokathkarlkuroichigojoannamariannemarjmarkmauinerpspatrickpinkypon ponsamtototwixxxiao

.:CREDITS:.

blogger
blogskins
haloscan
template by khairul
my shoutbox
nartz (skin host)

.:SCRATCH POST:.
everyone is condemned to speak freely here

thoughtprocesses.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

dancing the dreamless dream

here's something i wrote last october 17. i only found that manuscript of mine last night when i was fixing my jungle of a room. i really hope next term, i still have some idle time to write a poetic prose such as this one. when i wrote this one, i was highly influenced by e. e. cummings, whose work is marqueed at the first page, and one of my favorite professors, dr. cirilo bautista (i think he was nominated national artist... or i think he is already).

i hate the month of october because a lot of things had happened to me and to some other people. last november 1, when i read the tabloid horoscope, it said on gemini, my sun sign, that the day marks a new chaper of my life.

after reading the tabloid, i picked-up the match-box. being the arson that i am, i imagined myself burning each and every person that wounded me and hoped that my pain will also be burned away. i want to forget everything. if i'd be the kid again that i used to be, i'd surely forget all the persons involved in that incident. however, i can't do that. some of them are very special.

they say that for me to forget the past is to live in the present. that's impossible. without the past, it is impossible to for the present moment to happen and the future as well. to put things ina very radical light, it is impossible for one to stare at the mirror not recognizing his or herself because no matter what he or she does with his or herself, he or she can see the remnants of his or her past. it's very impossible to look into the mirror not recognizing yourself.

sorry if i got carried away. but anyway, here it is

------------

an angel flew into my dream. i was awake. i walked away and pounced into the most comfortable shadows of my coffer, my home. i never wanted him to follow but angels do fall.

i walked around him. each step, smaller and smaller circles around the creature, til i became invisible and found myself caressing the finest of all hairs.. the softest of all palest skins.. the deepest of all eyes... the sweetest of all lips... he touched me and sang the sweet scent flowers blooming on the birth of spring. the sound of his scent caressed my body into a dreamless slumber - a dream i never had in my dream.

my lusting love spun me smaller and smaller. i made myself one with the blossoms and dewdrops. i want to dance the wind hat lifts his tender wings as he glides through the oblivious sky. i am the sweet that made me covet my angel for myself... mine... forever.

my heart trembles for the day when my angel would fly back from where he came from. he'll wake me up in my deep slumber leaving me wandering in my endless dream... wondering when when i'll wake up... wondering if i'll ever wake up to smell my spring.

now he flies away from this dream i created. i have never seen him broken since the day he fell. my wounded hands hessitated to blemish the finest of all hairs.. the softest of all palest skins.. the deepest of all eyes... the sweetest of all lips... all my tears can do is follow the fading jewel in the oblivious sky as they fall on my hands reviving my wounds to weep again... silently, beautifully marked all the dreams he lulled me.

i don't know if the angel who once fell into my dream will ever come back. i will not wait for him anymore. i will always be here in the warmest shadow of my dream forever awake dancing his scent.
 

runaway

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com