.:ABOUT ME:.

Name: kitty-kill
Age: frozen at 18
Jung's Typology: INTJ: Introvert - 100%, iNtuitive - 75%, Thinking - 75%, Judging - 35%
Status: "i'm not yet married so i'm technically single" - ernest v.
From: nowheresville
Email: deicruxified@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bw_itch
Job: bitch of the south... part-time human
Interests: music, books, art, butane lighters, drums, guitar, pillows, aikido, mountain bikes, mp3's, cd's, food
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to music, sleeping, daydreaming, aikido, observing people, playing: rpg, drums, guitar
Music: metal, hardcore, speed, black, goth, dark wave, indie, punk, grunge, chill-out, new-age
Clubs/Orgs: aikido philippines, makiling southside aikido, las-piñas group of artists, students of philosophy in action (sophia), xiaoxiao (khan online guild...), pbf (hs barkada), dollhouse kin
IGN: khan online: ostara (micko level 84), Tristania (necromancer level 35), gubblebum (assasin level 27)

.:BLOG LINKS:.

master crammer
wheels in the head
tractatus logico-philosophicus
chips ahoy + san mig light = one hell of a dinner!
writer's block
asthma
hewlett-fuckard
"strawberry gashes" - jack off jill
death blooms
interstate love song - stone temple pilots

October 2004
November 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006

.:DASEIN:.
the authentic ones:

akaialeinebakibbianxcacrisfroghaidokathkarlkuroichigojoannamariannemarjmarkmauinerpspatrickpinkypon ponsamtototwixxxiao

.:CREDITS:.

blogger
blogskins
haloscan
template by khairul
my shoutbox
nartz (skin host)

.:SCRATCH POST:.
everyone is condemned to speak freely here

thoughtprocesses.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

a poem within a poem

i just came home from school and missed the buffet i paid! waaa. but it's not my money anyway, it's the org's. they asked me why i was not present during the buffet. you all know the reason why however i told them that i'm still sick, which again is true.

regarding my report, i was humiliated earilier. when i think, it's always in english language that's why this blog is mostly in english and when i talk casually, it's always in filipino. that's the reason why my boyfriend doesn't want me to think because his english vocabulary isn't that sufficient to contest with mine lolz. since reporting is an intellectual discourse, i was thinking most of the time that i find it difficult to find the right words. we have to report it in filipino since the subject is filipino philosophy, so in the middle of my report, i had a mental block trying to figure out a certain filipino word.

"sinabi ni bautista tungkol sa tula na... a... shet nakalimutan ko a... ayun! misinterpretation is detrimental to a poem's life since it limits its true essence. however, personally speaking, i think the statement contradicts his philosophy because he himself said that a poem is subject to multiple meanings so how come a single interpretation of the poem be wrong .... hehehehe"

people laughed of course. my professor was awakened from his deep slumber because of the boisterous crowd. damn! i wonder what my grade would be in my oral report. my report was supposed to make dr grips sleep. hahahaha

well anyway, going back to my thesis, i was rereading the revised version of the background of the study part of my thesis. i discovered that beer really works. i thought someone else wrote it whoa! the wonders of san miguel light! hahaha. the revision was more organized and logical compared to the angst driven draft i made. i thought i was reading a philoshophical discourse... no joke. hahaha... now i have something to add in my acknowledgement page:

"i would like to thank san miguel corporation for supplying me with enough beers (i.e. san miguel light, pale pilsen, and strong ice) to keep me sane and inspired in working this thesis of mine. i hope when i get a high grade in my defense, the said corporation would grant me a scholarship for graduate school inclusive of free beers for me, my future mentor, and my panelists in my dissertation term."

i'm serious, i'm going to add that. right now, i am drinking strong ice. i'm already becoming popular at imart for buying beer everyday. i just made an excuse that i'm a beer bottle collector. hahahaha.
 

runaway

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com