.:ABOUT ME:.

Name: kitty-kill
Age: frozen at 18
Jung's Typology: INTJ: Introvert - 100%, iNtuitive - 75%, Thinking - 75%, Judging - 35%
Status: "i'm not yet married so i'm technically single" - ernest v.
From: nowheresville
Email: deicruxified@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bw_itch
Job: bitch of the south... part-time human
Interests: music, books, art, butane lighters, drums, guitar, pillows, aikido, mountain bikes, mp3's, cd's, food
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to music, sleeping, daydreaming, aikido, observing people, playing: rpg, drums, guitar
Music: metal, hardcore, speed, black, goth, dark wave, indie, punk, grunge, chill-out, new-age
Clubs/Orgs: aikido philippines, makiling southside aikido, las-piñas group of artists, students of philosophy in action (sophia), xiaoxiao (khan online guild...), pbf (hs barkada), dollhouse kin
IGN: khan online: ostara (micko level 84), Tristania (necromancer level 35), gubblebum (assasin level 27)

.:BLOG LINKS:.

tractatus logico-philosophicus
chips ahoy + san mig light = one hell of a dinner!
writer's block
asthma
hewlett-fuckard
"strawberry gashes" - jack off jill
death blooms
interstate love song - stone temple pilots
"we are the slip-nuts and we're slipping on nuts..."
jumbo jumbo jumbo pack!

October 2004
November 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006

.:DASEIN:.
the authentic ones:

akaialeinebakibbianxcacrisfroghaidokathkarlkuroichigojoannamariannemarjmarkmauinerpspatrickpinkypon ponsamtototwixxxiao

.:CREDITS:.

blogger
blogskins
haloscan
template by khairul
my shoutbox
nartz (skin host)

.:SCRATCH POST:.
everyone is condemned to speak freely here

thoughtprocesses.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

wheels in the head

i want to give myself a break so i'll write a long entry.

i've been so very busy with my thesis. i always think about it every minute of my life that i think that both of us should get married. i thought having my thesis would be fun because i love writing. hell no! for those of you people who are reading my blog and are expecting their thesis term to be as lovely as strawberry shortcake with vanilla ice cream on top, i'm sorry to tell you but expectations are nothing but merely illusory thoughts. nyahahaha!

working on my thesis has given me a lot of good and bad effects. err hemm... i've been talking to a lot of books for the past so-and-so days ergo, i am more knowledgeable than the kat last term. furthermore, i've made a lot of friends. below are their pictures.


bertrand russell


max stirner


friedrich nietzsche


karl marx

they're all dead of course but they are always talking to me whenever i feel down.. you know. hehehehe. this thesis work has gained me a lot of imaginary friends aside from the dead people mentioned above. my introversion and extroversion rates rose exhorbitantly. ironic isn't it but i'll explain how it all happened.

when i took my mbti test a year ago, my introversion rate was 90 per cent. someone even asked me if i'm suicidal because she hasn't encountered someone with such a high rate. last month it rose to 1 per cent due to my excessive addiction to online games. wow! improvement! this term, i tried taking the test again last week, my introversion rate now is 100 per cent. so does this mean that i have not been saying a word to anyone at all? no, because i have an online journal... no, because as what i've said, i gained a lot of friend ... i'm not insane ehehehe. my new result makes me want to meet that girl again, who assumed that i'm suicidal, to tell her that i'm dead.

one of my professors, sir raj, once told us that for us to unlock our creative side is to go deep within the unconscious. he also adds that alcohol untaps our unconscious mind. so guys, if you have noticed, i've been drinking beer almost everyday hahaha. last nigt, my mom saw a can of san mig light on my computer table. she was shocked and asked me why i was drinking. i replied, "meron ako ngayon e, masakit puson ko hehehe." i told her about the good effects of beer on women. i discussed it to her as detailed as possible so as to persuade her to my side of the story even though what i was telling was purely lies. i made my rhetorics sound scholarly that i dooped her and decided to keept a few cans of beer inside the refrigerator when her time comes. that's the advantage of being a philosophy student - you can easily get away with things.

i thought that persuasion thing did last night won't last. when i went home earlier, i almost forgot to keep my newly purchased bottle of beer inside my bag. i was quite confident then because mom usually goes home at nine. however, she was there at home... and saw my beer bottle. i was stunned for a few moments thinking that she might bawl at me but to my surprise, my spell still worked! she even asked me what san mig light tastes like so she opened my bottle and took the first shot for herself. wow, the effect is so astounding!

for those of you people who are might be thinking that i'm a hopeless nut-case with my thesis that's why i'm drinking... you got me wrong. if you think that i want to give myself a happy hour through hallucinations caused by drunkenness... you got me wrong again. although i want myself to get drunk hoping that my unconscious would unleash my hudden wisdom and finish my thesis in a zap. hell no! i just realized that i have high tolerance in alcohol so i can drink as many beers as i want until a get fat and bloated. hahahaha

I'm Death!
Which Member of the Endless Are You?
 

runaway

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com