.:ABOUT ME:.

Name: kitty-kill
Age: frozen at 18
Jung's Typology: INTJ: Introvert - 100%, iNtuitive - 75%, Thinking - 75%, Judging - 35%
Status: "i'm not yet married so i'm technically single" - ernest v.
From: nowheresville
Email: deicruxified@yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger: bw_itch
Job: bitch of the south... part-time human
Interests: music, books, art, butane lighters, drums, guitar, pillows, aikido, mountain bikes, mp3's, cd's, food
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to music, sleeping, daydreaming, aikido, observing people, playing: rpg, drums, guitar
Music: metal, hardcore, speed, black, goth, dark wave, indie, punk, grunge, chill-out, new-age
Clubs/Orgs: aikido philippines, makiling southside aikido, las-piñas group of artists, students of philosophy in action (sophia), xiaoxiao (khan online guild...), pbf (hs barkada), dollhouse kin
IGN: khan online: ostara (micko level 84), Tristania (necromancer level 35), gubblebum (assasin level 27)

.:BLOG LINKS:.

... i can't think of a title
a letter to someone
why the red guy is pantsless
i am currently listening to nirvana (nevermind album)
a poem within a poem
master crammer
wheels in the head
tractatus logico-philosophicus
chips ahoy + san mig light = one hell of a dinner!
writer's block

October 2004
November 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006

.:DASEIN:.
the authentic ones:

akaialeinebakibbianxcacrisfroghaidokathkarlkuroichigojoannamariannemarjmarkmauinerpspatrickpinkypon ponsamtototwixxxiao

.:CREDITS:.

blogger
blogskins
haloscan
template by khairul
my shoutbox
nartz (skin host)

.:SCRATCH POST:.
everyone is condemned to speak freely here

thoughtprocesses.

Monday, November 28, 2005

father lucifer - tori amos

Father LuciferYou never looked so sane
You always did prefer the drizzle to the rain
Tell me that you're still in love with that Milkmaid
How's the LizziesHow's your Jesus christ been hanging
Nothings gonna stop me from floating
Nothings gonna stop me from floating
He says he reckons I'm a watercolour stain
He says I run and then I run from him
And then I run
He didn't see me watching
From the aeroplane
He wiped a tear
And then he threw away our appleseed
Nothings gonna stop me from floating
Nothings gonna stop me from floating
Everyday's my wedding day
Though baby's still in his comatose state
I'll die my own Easter eggs
Don't go yetJust don't go
And Beenie lost the sunset but that's OK
Does Joe bring flowers to Marilyn's grave
And girls that eat pizza and never gain weight
Never gain weightNever gain weight
Father Lucifer you never looked so sane
You always did prefer the drizzle to the rain
Tell me that you're still in love with that milkmaid
How's the Lizzies
How's your Jesus Chirst been hanging
 

runaway

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com